- Vermont town luring Quebecers with French signage Tuesday, 18 June 2013, 7:20 pm
The state of Vermont wants to say bonjour to more Canadian tourists by posting signs in French in one of its busiest border towns.
- Post-Irene, area chambers team up on marketing Tuesday, 18 June 2013, 1:26 pm
Editor's note: A version of this story appeared on www.Reformer.com last weekend. BRATTLEBORO -- A professional marketing group is touring the area and meeting with tourism stakeholders this week as p. […]
- NY lawmakers push Amtrak for bike baggage cars Monday, 17 June 2013, 10:13 am
RENSSELAER, N.Y. (AP) — New York lawmakers want Amtrak to add baggage cars to its passenger trains that would be capable of carrying bicycles.
- On Independence Day, Vermont Marches to a Different Drummer Monday, 17 June 2013, 7:33 am
Add to Celebrations of Parades and Fireworks: Vermont Tourism features Sports, Symphonies, Speedways & Satire (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Vermont/Fourtho. […]
- Bennington Banner: It takes a community - Bennington Banner Sunday, 16 June 2013, 7:46 am
Thanks to great community support, the Shires of Vermont Marathon on May 19 was a big success. All proceeds from the event go to help United Counseling Service provide life-changing opportunities for. […]
- It takes a community Sunday, 16 June 2013, 7:32 am
Saturday June 15, 2013 Thanks to great community support, the Shires of Vermont Marathon on May 19 was a big success. All proceeds from the event go to help United Counseling Service provide life-chan. […]
- Ski Vermont’s Check In to Win Program Receives Travel + Leisure SMITTY Award Monday, 3 June 2013, 6:40 pm
Ski Vermont was awarded a Travel +Leisure Social Media in Travel + Tourism Award for Best Overall Use of Social Media by a Marketing/Trade Association for the Check In to Win program. (PRWeb June 03,. […]